Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

You wouldn't be back anymore, you wouldn't think about me anymore.

I miss my long long long long hair. But ohwell, nevermind. TODAY IM BLOGGING BECAUSE OF THIS FREAKING CUTE GUY. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH HIM THANKS TO HONGWEI. SUMPA. Pictures bellow!




Yes. Isn't he fucking cute? I got his number yo~ Okay la. It's on facebook so yep. Why not take it right? I'm sooooo crazy over him. Me and Hongwei is like talking on the phone because of him because basically i'm like talking to him now on facebook? LOL! If he see my blog he's going to be so chua tio. BUT WHO CARES. HE'S EFFING HOT AND CUTE AND HANDSOME. :> 
Let's talk about school, shall we? :)
FIRST & SECOND PERIOD - D&T was alright though. I really did had fun today lesson like i did learn something. Afterall, our N's are around the corner we have to really.. buck up already. :( 
Alright. Finish with lesson went up to class for SOCIAL STUDIES. Teresa came over and gave me lollipop! I swear i did blushed. :$ Because i was shocked that she would give afterall, yesterday we did quarrel lah. I sleep during SS. The lesson was so boring..
RECESS - Nth much happen lorh :(
FOURTH PERIOD - Maths. Mrs Yeo was talking about our seniors N's result. WAH STRESS.
FIFTH PERIOD - CF. Nothing muchhhhhhh
SIXTH PERIOD - Chinese. Nothing muchhhhhhhh
After that we went to canteen and nuaaaaaaaaa, And i went to find GAB. Than got so pissed off cause i dont know whr she fly. So i went home. Than right, nothing much happen already lorh. Meet up with Hongwei in the evening. Chit-chat lorh. AS USUAL. Than now like that. Ahhh. I'm like talking on the phone with him and blog. Super difficult to blog. So alright. Goodbye. :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment