Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I've no intention of breaking you guys up anymore, i had accepted the fact you don't love me at all

I don't care how ugly i am in that photo. But i'm fucking pissed! Super pissed. Like fucking irritating pissed. Jesus. I've no idea what's wrong with me. Should i apologise for being sooooo fucked up just now? But seriously, not my mistake eh. She freaking say like i'm the want spilling out all the beans. Ohwell, i just apologised to her already. I don't know lah. Let's talk about school today.
1st period - CHEMISTRY. I freaking sleep cause Mr Toh lesson was freaking bored yo~
2nd period - PHYSICS. OMG FUCKING FUNNY. His lesson more and more hilarious. I LOVE IT. <3
3rd period - CHAPEL. The part on Jerome being an asshole asking me to look back spoil my mood! HAHA. But ohwell, i sleep through chapel also. :x
RECESS - Ate and chit-chat and gossip. AS USUAL LAH. :>
4th period - ENGLISH. We did games today. So it was fun. :)
5th period - D&T. Mrs Chee is pregnant! YEAH! HAHA. Was crazy at her lesson. As usual.
After everything walked up and find CELESTE, they wait until very pekchek. Can see. HAHA. But still ya. What i'm so pissed about at that time is, i'm freaking beside MARHUIMIN and she has to pass it to her and ask her pass it give me. Wthell. Nevermind. Went home cooked lunch. I'm so hungry :@ Than eat already. POYIN APPEARED. So we chit-chat at the kitchen with LYN. And than we were so tired that we collapsed on the bed and fall asleep. Poyin woke up for tuition but i continued sleeping and woke up like 6 plus. I'm supposed to like wake up at the time she goes for tuition so that i can start on my ss. But at this rate going, i bet i can't do finish my chapter by today. Going to tell Mdm Seh i forget to bring la. Hope she don't kill me. :( HAHAH. Sigh. I'm still a little upset she had changed so much. Maybe her attitude towards me change lorh.. It isn't the same as before already. I have to accept the fact right? Ohwell. :) I'm going to continue with my homework now. Goodbye. Ohya. Wait...


Today i shall do Day 02 – The meaning behind your Blogger name
As you can see it's Mulierose. What's the real meaning of it? I google it and found out that it actually meant. " Fond of girls " i got this word when i was attached to T. My instinct told me to choose that while i was thinking of a blog link to change. And somehow i got that word. " mulierose " HAHA. Interesting? Don't believe you guys can go google or dictionary to check lorh! NOT LYING. Ohkay. done. Goodbye for real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment