Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random feeling post.

Being super random, bored, emotional at this time. What to do? All i can do is only blogged out my freaking feelings out. Yes i'm crying. Crying right now. My heart is bursting, brain is bursting, everything is bursting. I need someone to help me stop all this things, actually nobody could only you. But fuck, i know you're no longer there, no longer worthy. I don't know why the fuck i can't move on. I'm so tired of stucking here, I'm serious. I want to do something to stop all this. Crappy stuffs. At least, i don't hurt myself now. Because i know there's no point. But my heart just keep aching. Every single time. Seeing you worry her, caring her, sweet talk her, everything hinders me. I wonder when would i stop. Like stop thinking about you. Maybe for a day i also happy. But i freaking can't i really can't i didn't say i never try. I really did try to put you aside for a day. But i still can't. Why isit just so hurting today. I wasn't like this the last few nights, as in not so sad like how i am now.. I told myself you doesn't love me at all. I told myself you cheated on me. I told myself you deserve her more than me. I told myself you're much happier with her. I told myself you really love her. I told myself she's much prettier than me. I told myself i have to forget you. I told myself all this aren't worth it. I told myself you wouldn't be back. I told myself i had enough of all this crap and heartbreaks. BUT FUCK. I STILL LOVE YOU. FUCKING CRAZY.
1. My friend told me, you're not worthy at all.
I know she isn't worthy for me to cry for every single night, to love her so much like a fool and she wouldn't bother. I know she would repeat the same old mistake again. I know i never once stand something in her & maybe.. she didn't even once love me at all.
2. My friend told me, i deserve better.
I freaking don't deserve anybody better, I just want you. The incomplete you, the current you, simply.. you. Although you hurt me like umpteen times, i still love you & don't mind getting hurt by you again.
3. My friend told me, you're in love with her.
Yes i know, I'm not blind. I'm accepting the fact that she's in love with her. Even if i know you love her i still love you. There isn't a wrong? Unless you tell me i CANNOT love you. I will stop loving you. & forget all those little promise we made after we became friends.
4. My friend told me, i changed a lot.
Yes, I become more and more emotional, more than before. I become more and more bitchy. I become more and more restless till my mum don't even know what's wrong with me. Ignore my mum everytime, ignore my friend text just because i'm crying and i want to be alone. Act like it doesn't hurt at all. Smile through each day. Laugh through each day.
5. My friend told me, just simply forget you.
You think i didn't try? As i said earlier on, i freaking tried. I really tired forgetting you so much that i do all kinds of ways to forget you but still. I can't i really can't. Memories, flashbacks, promises stop me from doing so. At least you moved on but that doesn't mean i could. I'm not as strong as you. Or maybe you can say. Our memories didn't matter at all that... you could forget it so easily. Wow. I admire. I finally understood how Ellen feel. Why she hate me so much.
6. My friend told me to hate you.
Oh wow. Hate you? I freaking love you & you want me to hate someone i love so much, Someone i love for freaking 7 months. Hohoho. Sorry i can't i'm going to like love her for 8 months already. Freaking 8 months Rachel. You freaking love a person so long but it happen she don't give a fuck, she don't bother, she wouldn't bother, she wouldn't care. she would be gone.
AH FUCK. LIFE STILL GOES ON. I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THIS POST ANYMORE. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment