Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You took my heart, played with it, got tired of it & you threw it

I know i'm very fat in that picture above. But that's not the point. I really love that pair of shoes i'm wearing BUT the fact that it's too big for me. I might be selling away. I'm not sure. But i really like it alot. :'( I'll see how it goes. First day of school is soooo bad for me, Early in the morning tio caught to go in school. Asshole sia, not like i'll pon school right. Than nevermind, went in to parade square. I'm scanning for my cousin. But i can't see her. :((( Ohwell nevermind. Commencement service was so bored. YES BORED. I got so pekchek also. I was eating chewing gum la. I wasn't chewing already when i saw that bastard teacher. Suaysuay he call me out. Than i have to spit it out and make a fool out of myself. Everytime also i tio. :'( Nevermind. I was shocked that she whatsapp me. SUMPA. I didn't expect myself to like use my phone in school because basically, i've nobody to text recently. Only Tangy to text. HAHA & some other guys lah. Who cares. Wahhhh. The talk given by Miss Tang was soooooooo naggy and i fell asleep. Nobody catch me sia. I'm so happy~~ But still i woke up to listen some parts which are important. Wlaoeh. I'm so stress, super stress. I have to score like below 19 for N's. :( I think i'm like aiming for like.... English get at least A2? Maths B3? D&T A2? Chinese A1? Humans B4? Combine Science B4? HAHA. I know my scores abit weird. But all added up is likeeee 16! Below 19 but convert go O's confirm die. WAHHH. STRESS FUCK. Maybe improve my Humans & Science man. :( Sighhhh. I doubt i have enough time for my any love stuffs already lorh. :'( Nevermind, talk about happy stuffs. HAHAHAHA. After school, mummy meet me up at ang mo kio hub. Than after that got groceries at NTUC. I SWEAR MY MOOD TOTALLY CHANGE AFTER SOME PARTS AND MUMMY REALLY BUEY TAHAN ME. I walked pass the wine department. I remember that time, we meet inside NTUC than i was finding for you & you told me you're there. So it's like i feel like laughing cause you're freaking wearing sunglasses. But the fact that your sunglasses can see my reflection. Ohwell, nevermind. Than you look at wine never get said anything. I stand down there got one uncle already say " Small girl cannot buy " Wthell! Freaking unfair. I'm freaking older than you ley! AND THAT UNCLE SAY ME NO SAY YOU :@ Ohwell, Suan lerh, I just freaking don't like to go back those place that i once went with you before. It totally makes me remind me of what we did together, I know you wouldn't bother remembering anything at all. But i freaking remembered every single thing we did together and where and stuffs. Okay fuck this. I really hate it for taking it so seriously. ;'( Ahhhh. Suan lerh. Today is BERNICE NEO BIRTHDAY! THAT STUPID BITCH. I know we like drift alot since we had different recess. But i bet this year we will drift back like how close we are last time right right right?!?!?! HAHA. K lah. Happy 15th Birthday my dearest girl. I love you so much. <333

No comments:

Post a Comment