Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1.

I found something damn cool while blog-hopping so i shall do the 30 day thing. I'll start from today than.  So today is....... A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I love to spam my friends with messages if they don't reply me. :@
2. I love to day-dream like out of nowhere.
3. I'm somehow a bisexual & i'm proud of it. <3 
4. I have really tiny eyes that when i smile, i bet you could barely see my eyes. 
5. I'm a very lazy person that i can literally sit at a place for the whole day without moving.
6. My phone is forever beside me.
7. I cry easily whenever i think about my past, like my ex & stuffs.
8. I love to act strong & stuffs. Close friends know when i'm faking it.
9. Although i smoke & drink so much, i never get tired of them.
10. I have a son named Billy & i love him the most.
11. I love to pierce my ear and remove it and let it close.
12. I have many awesome friends that are forever there for me.
13. I'm in love with a girl that's freaking attached. 
14. I have a habit of changing my phone and bag every year.
15. I love to talk crap like out of nowhere. I might be random.. Super random sometimes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment