Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sometimes you have to stop fighting, and step back and see if you're fighting alone.

I just got back from dinner. Ultra full. Hehe <3 Lauren treated me for dinner. Kind of her. She super cute lah she. She gave me chocolate as my " Birthday, Christmas & New year " present. LOL.

I was almost late today morning, woke up like at 7.05 and have to like rush rush rush like a siaogina. Wasn't late if not i will kill cow. HAHA. I think i'll sleep before 1 tonight. If not i confirm cannot wake up sia. :(

First Period was D&T. Was basically finding pictures for Image board & i'm on twitter. Haha. Because i felt like crying after seeing your tweet. No idea why. Weird but... yes. :(

Second Period was SS. Mdm Seh didn't came today, so basically we never learn anything so i sleep.

Recess. Nothing nice happen but i've to go find for Chinese dictionary because i have compo test later on. Because of this, i talked to you. Yes, finally i talk to you. But the way you reply me is very unforgettable. Sumpa. Sibei adorable. :)

Third Period was Maths. Nothing much happen too.

Fourth Period was CF. Had some talk and was emo-ing actually though...

Fifth Period was Chinese. Had class test. Complete and started playing with Celeste. She freaking threw a sock at me and i laughed out loud out of nowhere in the test. No joke. Everybody turned and look at me. Fucking paiseh. Was using my phone during the test, like a pro. Joke, cause the teacher noob didn't notice i'm using my phone. :x

After that went home and nua. Till poyin came over to my place. And basically head out about 6 plus and i'm home now. Lauren told me and asked me a lot of stuffs and i want to make a decision to myself, but you know that certain promise, make me.... held on all the while. I bet you even forget what promise was that but nevermind. Shall let it be hidden forever. Because, it might not be a promise to you. It might just something for you to say that time. Like you say without thinking. But that certain thing you said, make me hold on till this date.

Sigh, no mood blog already. Today post abit short. Because i'm lazy, sad, depressed, stressed, confused. & i have to print my image board photos and complete my mindmap FML. Might be heading out to get New Year clothes and meet up with SC. Still considering.... Ohwell, Goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment