Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, January 20, 2012

I'll be there for you like how Spongebob and Patrick is always there for each other.

I'm a really selfish person, I want you all to myself, though you're just my friend. Wrong, for now not friend. Is crush. Ya, i get effing jealous when you talk to other girls. I've no idea why. Yes i know i know you not long ago, But i'm this type of person, fall in love easily and think that i'm really in love with you. I've no idea, but this time round, the feeling is different. Really different. Its like, i really want to be with you. I really want you to be mine. I really want to like treat you differently like how i treat my previous ex. Because, i don't want another relationship that ended up like my previous one. Sigh, i bet you don't even know that i had fallen for you because you're so dumb. Dumbest cow ever.

Let's talk about school today, :) Nothing much happen though. New year performance was FUNNY because my class went high. Because our dearest classmate perform solo. So we're really proud of him :') Gabriella Chua was on stage too! <3 The rest, major turn off cause Pong was beside me and mood abit ruined by cow because i thought he's angry with me for giving him cold replies. And he thought that i'm angry at him for he giving me cold replies. :')

After school, headed town with Poyin. I went there with money and came back with empty wallet. :'( Saw a really chio wallet, chio pencil case. All leopard print. But didn't get it because... no money already. I spend all my money on shoes. Yes shoes again. :( We walked till damn tired. We went to a few places lah, Ion, 313, H&M & Far east plaza. HAHA. I was pretty sad because my battery flat, cannot whatsapp cow. :( Nevermind. :') I saw Elizabeth Lee. She's effing tall and pretty. Saw many butches too. AHHH. So adorable. Okay, done blogging for today. :) Never ever going to blog about her anymore. Unless i really miss her. Pictures of what i got today. I'm excited for tomorrow church outing. Like steamboat. HEHEHE.

H&M- $49.90

I got this pair at the price of $35.00 

For that pair of H&M shoes, i got a hard time choosing black and blue, but i got blue in the end because the color of it is really very nice. Haha. So yep, that's all for today. Will be back tomorrow with pictures :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment