Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Since 21st January...


Nicest picture of the day <3 There's another one. I'll post below later on.
Church was FUN today. No joke. Went early to meet up with Twinneh, before that bump into JinFeng at bus stop and he was sweet enough to send me go to Mrt. He's such a gentleman. :) After that me and twinneh trained to Redhill. Walking to church make me pespire so much. I'm still wearing a freaking blazer~ :( Went to help up by giving goodies to those church people. I feel so friendly. But i've no idea why nobody like to take from me. Am i that fierce looking? I freaking smiled eh! :( Nevermind. Sermon was not bad. Everything not bad la! HAHAHAHA. Had cell after church. Played 3 games. Lame but.. ohwell. Those guys from the other cell are really funny. I actually doesn't like the fact that we had to join the guys. But i didn't regret going though. Joshua so cute <3 HEHE. He got a sticker on his pants.. :x Ohwell, we bused to Bugis for steamboat. Spotted rainbow. Damn chio. :) Ate steamboat and have to leave early cause mummy being a bitch asking me to go home because i've to help her work tomorrow. :@ Okay, nevermind. Basically that's all for today....

Yes, I'm attached right now. :) I'm glad that i found you baby.. You light up my world with your retard-ness. I'll never ever going to pick up any arguments in this relationship. :) Baby promised me to watch We Not Naughty together, although he's watching with his friends right now. Smelly sia he, always like that want lorh. Rather watch movie with his friends than me. HEHE. I love how he explain why he always late reply but feel extra useless when i can't make him smile when he's angry. Nevermind. This is like for normal couple the honeymoon period. HAHAHA. Which means, we would be like the sweetest couple every other people would see. But i swear, i will make this relationship last. <3

Uhmmm, pictures tomorrow i guess. Lazy to upload want to bathe and go to bed. Have to wake up extra early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment