Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm not saying I don't want you, cause believe me, I do. I'm just not going to chase after you.

I ran out of pictures AGAIN. So just deal with this till i like take pictures soon. So i guess i've thought of what to wear on this Saturday. Top - Red singlet with Black blazer. Bottom - Just a normal high waist paints. Pray that my battery could last that day. As i wrote on twitter, today would be a ranting blog post. But i'll tell you what happen in school before i start ranting.

First period was Chemistry, I almost sleep as i slept very late last night. :'( So what he teach today i didn't really listen. I'm mad tired. Basically, that's all. For chemistry!

Second period was Physics, I sleep a little while but i got woken up by pong irritating voice and of course Mr Ng nagging. He said i influence my whole row to be sleeping. Wthell, No link sia. But ohwell, basically, that's all.

Third period was Chapel. I listen what the Pastor say today okay. He said have to forgive.  :') That's the only thing i remember lah. From where i seat today. Can't really see her. But she wearing that jacket make her look more femine and manly. Cute lah~

Recess, Total bore. Nothing interesting happen. No joke. Or maybe i smiled to one of your friends? That's the only thing that i felt proud of. Because normally, when i see them i would either look away or walk away.

Fourth period was English, We were decorating the class for the New Year thingy. The class photos turn out really nice. As in only 1. HAHA. But still, ohwell, I got a feeling my class wouldn't win this year although we put in alot effort on it hoping to win. :(

Fifth period was D&T and it's like the main reason why i'm so happy today. On the way to class, Somehow nua-ing outside with Pong. Than somehow damn smelly and i keep disturb him that he farted and told everyone. So i'm basically laughing like a siao gina. No joke. Than saw Teresa. Wanted to like say hello, because impossible forever don't talk f2f what. But i can't stop laughing! :@ So nevermind, just kept laughing. I think she think i siao. HAHAH. Pong damn KP. He saw her and shouted " Eh Teresa, Rachel love you. " as a revenge for me spreading that he fart. So i turned and she didn't turned. Heng. So we walked go to the computer lab. HAHA.
Me " MRS CHEE! PONG FARTED ON HIS WAY HERE! "
Pong " No lorh, There's like so many people down there why me? "
Me " Because you're the nearest to me & it stinks so much "
Pong " What the, There's like so many people around there sia "
Me " HAHAHA. Still you FART-ER "
Pong " Than you ley? Go find your Mrs Ho lah. "
Cassan " HUH?! Mrs Ho? "
Me " HAHA. Mrs Ong isit? "
Pong " Cassan go find your strawberry lah. "
Me " Ya lorh, go find your strawberry "
Cassan " Pong go ride your horse lah, Rachel go find your Teresa lah "
Mrs Chee " Aiyo, Wah, You two like couple sia. "
Pong & I " No way!! "
Mrs Chee " You never know 10 years down the road, you'll come back together " *evilsmile*
Me " No. Never. I rather die than be with him. "
Pong " Ya. We can never be together. "
Mrs Chee " Maybe next time you guys get married together and i'll start telling people on your wedding day what you guys said today "
Me " I rather eat shit than marry him "
Mrs Chee laughed again. And her baby kicked her. So i goes.
Me " Mrs Chee maybe your baby smell until pong fart that's why he/she kicked you "
Mrs Chee " Ya lorh. Than need come out for fresh air. "
HAHAHAHA. I swear today d&t lesson very fun. If every lesson like that jiu good sia. HAHAHA. That's basically for school today. I shall start ranting now.

Today rant, Isn't about Teresa, Isn't about Marhui. Is about Cow.
I've no idea why i'm feeling like this right now. After reading what you send me on whatsapp, i'm starting to like.. distant myself from you. Because, i don't know what if you mind my looks. :( Because i know myself, i aint pretty, i aint perfect, i don't give you good solutions, i don't cheer you up. When you always give me cold and late replies, i would be like worried for you because i've no idea what you are up too. I know you broke up with your girlfriend like just. I don't know you seems so not like the guy i know and thought to be. I also doesn't want to lose you as my friend because i already got used to having you in my life as someone who i could rely and rant on. I know you do spam my whatsapp if i didn't reply, and i find you really cute and amusing sometimes. I've no idea what i'm thinking too. Am i like falling for you? I don't know and i don't want that to happen. I want to be like with you at the friends state unless something change... Sigh, Feeling so troubled.. :'(

Ohya, let me rant a little about Teresa also okay? Should i be happy that i don't feel the same once i see you right now? Is no longer the heartbeat jump damn effing fast. Is no longer that hurting sensation. Basically, right now. All i feel is like yes. Friends. HAHA. I even dare to have a little eye contact with you today. But i bet you didn't know. HAHA. But i don't know it seems like i still somehow like you, it seems like i somehow moved on? LOL. Weird feeling i'm having right now. Maybe because of cow i could like move on faster. He like helped me to get over you a little. :x But still, you're so freaking fucking adorable on the Harvest Magazine. Jeez. :x

Basically that's all for today. Goodbye. I might be doing a random video with me talking crap. HAHA. Like tonight or something? And will upload at midnight or tomorrow. See how it goes. Byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment