Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

People drift apart because no one want to take any god damn initiative.

I've no idea why my eyes are so damn effing puffy. Oh wait, i forget. I did cried a lot this few days. What i did for today? School was really really really fun today. No joke~ I thought it would be awkward but it happen that you didn't go school today.

First period was Social Studies, I almost slept today :( But i didn't :') Was sitting with Hanxue because CYS was late for school. Mdm Seh start to nag in the beginning of the lesson for those who didn't attend remedial. Luckily i did attend yesterday if not parents would be called. :x

Second period was D&T. Basically doing our design journal today. Was eating sweets while doing. I redo my mindmap for like three time and i finally conclude with one. Sigh, the colour combination aren't nice but nevermind. Mdm Pek say they wouldn't really read your mindmap so it's okay. HAHA.

Third period was Chemistry. I'm starting to dislike his teaching but he's really funny. Those guys has to run laps in the class. And Joel Zhang owe him like 80 laps. HAHA. Effing funny. Jerome happen to be standing outside and he keep playing with the window thingy and make alot of noise. Mr Toh damn weird want lorh, Out of nowhere raise his voice at Ray. HAHA. But he release us punctually and gave us chocolate at the end of the lesson.

Recess, I have been eating this few days in school because i'm so hungry. :@ But ohwell, Miss Yong scared the hell out of me. She told me i'm suppose to go to the general office. I've no idea what i've did man. In the end, it's just something lame. Went back to canteen and meet up with Chew & San. We talked and gossiped for awhile and proceed back to class. When we went back to class, Jerome, CYS & Casia singing again. They forever singing. Really very cool to have your classmates singing so well. :')

Fourth period was Maths. Ray got disturbed by Mrs Yeo because he happen to be staring at the wall but Mrs Yeo said he's staring at me. Wtffuck. I was like using my phone and my phone is under my table at that time. I still thought she caught me using my phone but in actual fact he's just disturbing Ray. I'm starting to don't understand maths at all. :( It's getting so difficult. Jeez.

Fifth period was Chinese. I really love my chinese teacher. No joke~ He's the best teacher of all. He always give me chance when he caught me using my phone. He always laughed in everything i say. He rarely gets angry when we keep disturbing him. He always act angry but in the end he laughed. He's like my friend because, i keep calling him LIMINGZHUUUUU~

Basically, that's all for my lesson part. I didn't really whatsapp cow today because today period abit difficult to use phone or can say i don't feel like using my phone today. :x Ohwell, After school accompanied Ahchew to wait for BrandonT. Was basically sitting at the canteen table and talk. I cried because... i don't know. You're like my " friend " but i don't know what to do to mend our friendship back. Gabrielle came to find me because i text her and told her i'm not alright.. She's effing funny. She actually walked away but she still came back to find me to make sure i'm okay. Haha. Cute lah she~ She's the best friend ever man. Than went home about 3 plus after completing my homework with the help of celeste because i'm lazy to use my brain...

Mummy went Malaysia because something happen to Esther home because of Billy. I really want to kill him next time i see him or when i go back Esther home. :@ I've planned what to make for you already. I know that i'm going to spend a lot of money on it just to make sure it turn out nice. HAHA. I don't want to blog about you today though. So yep, That's all. Goodbye.

Oh before saying goodbye. Day 14 - A picture of me and my family..
My family aren't complete. Come to think of it, i don't have a perfect family photo. :'( Sigh. Kahleong either at malaysia, Bryan either at work or school and come back late at home, Mummy is busy with her orphanage and work, I'm busy with my school stuffs. Sigh. It's really time for us to have a family photo. Maybe this year New Year. I'll try to snap a family photo! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment