Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Retarded cow.


Hey cow, This is the cutest cow i found through weheartit. But still, you have to be very very very honoured that i'm posting this for you. Because.. i can't simply reply everything on whatsapp. So i shall write here for you. Because typing on a laptop is much easier for me to type than on a phone. :) So let me start, Thanks for being ALWAYS being there for me. Like no joke, You're like my second best friend guy pal. I didn't expect i could be able to find another guy close friend. I know yesterday you went missing somehow but i bet you went to sleep, right?! But still, you midnight whatsapp me while it's my turn to be sleeping. Told you what i did. Can see that you're really freaked out. So you send me so essay long whatsapp. Read in the morning, effing touched. You don't really know me well, but you care for me the most. That's the point that i'm touched. I know you have a girlfriend. I know we wouldn't cross the line as in we're at the friend zone. HAHA. I know you always give me good advice everytime. Aiya, simply.... no words can describe how important you are to me right now. Without your text for a day. My life feel so bored. & your whatsapp no matter what crap also can make me smile to myself. THOUGH you keep bully me say i dumbpig. Every single time lorh. But i always so good let you call me dumbpig ley. HAHA. Okayla. I don't know how to continue writing this dedication cause i feel like sleeping liao~ So yep. I love you cow!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment