Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, January 23, 2012

I thought you broke my heart, but no. You actually made it stronger. I'll never forget you, but there's no way I'm ever going back.


Ohwell, hey peeps, basically i did nothing today at all. Just home the whole day. Cousin came over at a period of time and got angpaos from them. They so stingy. :( Give me 5 dollars only. Nevermind. But Aunty Kareen gave me a braclet. HAHA. Baby knows what's my reaction. Shall keep it a secret. Basically in the morning, me and baby treat each other very cold. No idea why. But after he help me with my Maths we got high already. He's such a retarded boy. Go twitter and you'll know why. :) I'm so happy with him like no joke. Although at times, i'm really down on twitter because i want his attention and he doesn't seem to get it that i want his attention because he's dumb. But ohwell, She texted me today. Asking about some stuffs. I'm kinda shocked to receive her text.



Baby and I are currently drawing to each other, Hehe. We cute right? :) Thanks to whatsapp we can send images like freeflow. HAHAHA. I really want to last with that freak! <3 Now we're like comparing whose nicer smell. Okay, i swear we can talk about random stuffs in this world. Uhmmm, she might be happy to see me being so happy right now. But me moving on was a right choice right? You want me to move on too right? Because remember i asked you to choose between 1 and 2? 2 was having me to move on. 1 was still stucked with you. I chose 2 and got back to God. :) I'm happy with that decision. Because i get to know Baby, & get to get together with him and start a new story. So did me and her had a happy ending? Honestly, Yes. We ended up being with friends rather than being enemy. Although she and her girlf do some stuffs still do affect me a lot. & What's more, their monthsary is coming. I bet i will damn shag that day but still life goes on.



Have to help mummy to work tomorrow AGAIN. Mummy say tomorrow will have more people than on Sunday. Okay. Kill me man. :( & steamboat tomorrow! Jing & Leong coming over! YEAH! <3 Basically that's all for today. Don't ask me more questions about Teresa will you? I'm tired of replying the same old thing everyday. It still hurts alot when i say everything. But as baby say, let the past remain as the past :D Might be meeting Baby this Thursday. HAPPYGIRL96! ^^ Okay laaaaa. Goodbye. I'm going to bathe now. Later Baby say i smellygirl again! Hehe.

/Do you notice that i'm so much happier with you? Do you know sometimes i do feel insecure? I'll never ever lose you baby. I love you like a love song~ Let's make this relationship memorable. And not let it be like how our other relationships are that we'll quarrel over small little stuffs, we'll give in to each other, we'll never hide anything from each other, we'll give sudden surprises to each other, we'll hold our hands through the crowd and tell everyone i'm yours & you're mine. :)

1 comment: