Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Remember how we used to spend all our days together, how we send really cute texts and laugh at silly thing? Sadly, it's over.

Was nagged to woke up in the morning, So angry that i slammed the door screamed at granny. But ohwell, i did regret after giving her all attitude. Reached the working place, was so hungry that i keep pester mummy for food and so she gave me money and i got my food. <3 Today not much people lorh. Okayokay only but a lot of money! Granny came and visit us with uncle and fatty. Had lunch together. :) And worked till like 1 plus and head home cause i fell asleep on the table and mummy knows i'm really tired.

I'm really down right now. No joke. I know i said i want to make this relationship the best out of all of mine. I really did, i changed my fucked up attitude, i never once give him cold replies till he give me LIKE NOW. I don't want to pick up any quarrel with him at all. I really don't want things to get worst because i really love you and i'm afraid of losing you. But everytime you start giving me cold replies i would be like... what did i do till you have to give me cold replies & are you tired of me already. Okay, i've no idea why i'm crying now. :( Baby, it really hurts somehow & i've no idea why would i hurt that bad. :( I know my anger will be gone sooner or later because i can never get angry with you for long.... But my mood a little ruined to continue blogging already, i'll be back later if i have the mood. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment