Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I think about you all the time, our memories, our arguments.

Hey dears, It's finally 2012! Happy New Year! <3 Hope everybody had a great beginning to 2012. For me, nope. Not at all. I literally wanted to cry. :'( You know why.... because i suddenly remember the promise me and B made that literally i almost cried. But still nope, I'm a strong girl. Maybeeeeeeee i did cry a little only lorh. A LITTLE ONLY. I don't know why i miss her so much LAST NIGHT. But today, once i reach Singapore. I got the temptation to text her to tell her i reached Singapore already. BUT, come to think of it, also no point telling her. So i dropped that idea. So i'm like happily texting my lovely girl now. <3 How to say ley. We're reminding each other of our past, Like our good past. Promised each other we would get boyfriends that are friends. Than we can mad together like last time. Really worth remembering everything when both of our boyfriends gave us lollipops at the same time. Come to think of it, it's really funny and it happen at AMK HUB. Cause all of us after school jiu meet there lorh. OHMY~~~ I think that bodoh girl fall asleep liao. She suddenly no reply me. :'( Ohyaaaaa. I forget about my bitch. JIALAT. Okay whatsapp-ing her already. HEHEHAHAHOHO. She forever make me smile and laugh. LOVE HER SO MUCH~~ I'm going to stay at home tomorrow and do my homework and maybe meet TANGY in the evening to pass him his present! I'm a little to blog now. Later i'll edit if i have mood. :') BYEBYE~

/edit/

Yesyes. I got touched by this girl. That girl above. Haha. I love her so much man. <3 I know i have a very bad attitude, always mood swing in class and get emo in class. And everytime i'm at that mood. I would like ignore you. And i know you talk to me you also will talk until very pekchek. I know my past stories abit fucked up & i know you will always stand by me for me ALWAYS without fail. Sigh, i know i have a very bad family and stuffs and i always don't listen to you.... :( Is not i don't want listen to you ley. Is i'm so stubborn and i don't want to change what i'm doing. I know you don't like me smoking and drinking. BUT as i promised. I would stop one day. I really will one day... but not so soon. Sigh, thanks babe for always being there for me without fail. Always accompanying me. Sigh, words can't describe my love for you. <3 So yep. Let's study really hard together for N's. Not to forget about CELESTE okay. I know sometimes you have other friends like your VB friends. You must always remember that, you still have friends like us kays? :) I'll never forget that time when i planned to leave home. You got so worried for me and stuffs. Really... very touched. And you accompany me for like almost the whole day. LOL! We simply have many good times together. Countless sia. I don't mean to put you aeroplane everytime lah. You should know how bitchy my mum is sometimes lorh. So you have to ti liang ti liang yi xia. HAHA. K laaaaaa. That's all. :) YOUR TURN TO BE HONOURED! :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment