Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Darling don't be afraid, i have loved you for a thousand years.

Blogging now. Suddenly have the feel to blog. Just very happy today. Cause i got my shoes & a ciggerate box. Like for me to keep my ciggerate lah! Afterall it's leopard. That's why i love it so much. I know i promised i would quit smoking. But sorry, i'll stop soon. Like maybe after i really got over B. I think i'm going to break the promise of not posting about B in my post. I've no idea why, today, especially today. I got into the train. IN HONGKONG, i suddenly remember, all the train trip i had with you like seriously... And i suddenly remember i keep stepping on your leg. Sigh.. i don't know lah k. I just miss you so much.. A lot indeed. I said that in every blog post of mine lorh. But still. I just miss you everyday. :(((( Mummy & Daddy not at home today because they are staying over at somewhere la. Sigh. I want more shoes. I think i'm going for shoes spree like once i go back Singapore or something. LOL! I think i'm going to chiong all my school homework on Monday. And meet up with Tangy in the evening, Cause i really miss him alot. :(((( I've no idea if mummy is following me & poyin back to Singapore anot ley. HOPE NOT. Cause i want to party every night. JOKING. I feel like posting something to dedicate someone. But i've no idea if that idiot read my blog but still. I'm going to write to HER.

Hey bitch, i know i have disappointed you a lot like everytime i take back my words and stuffs. & i never fail to make you angry for a day. & You also knows that i trusted you the most out of all my friends. I always tell you about my troubles & how much i miss B. Yah, everything you. You're like part of my life. Even though something you really damn KP & you keep bully me. :'( I still treat you as a very good friend like seriously. Maybe to you, i stand nothing as you've other friends. And maybe to you, you're nothing in my eyes. Although you aren't perfect, aren't great, aren't special. I think you're the one that knows me the best. You know when i'm lying... Its just.. what i do, nothing could escape from you want lorh. :( Jeez. Everytime i tell you i love you right. I really mean it sia. As in i really love you as a friend. Everytime you talk to me right, i sure laugh like a SZB. ALTHOUGH IM REALLY IRRITATING SOMETIMES CAUSE I KEEP PESTER YOU... YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED LORH PLEASE. :> Okay lah, Sorry for making you angry and pissed every single day. :( I'm really really really sorry. I bet you won't give a flying fuck about this. But.... its from my bottom of my heart horh!!! :(((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment