Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Relying too much on your partner till when they are gone you'll feel that you can't leave without them


Things aren't going as it planned. I don't like my life. I really don't like. I relied too much on you. Seriously, things have to stop. Ya stop. No matter how tired and fucked up everything are. Everything have to stop sooner or later. Things can't remain like this forever. They quarreling because of me. I have to stop being a bitch by texting her. Although i still love her.. alot indeed... 


So yep. What did i do today, went over to Ocean Park just to get something for mummy. <3 She liked it in the end so i'm happy. After that we went to Mongkok! Got shoes! Yeah~ Super in love with them. Mummy say she wants to go Mongkok tomorrow again, so i guess i'm getting shoes again? HEHE. Honestly, i only have a few pairs of shoes nia. But i have many jackets at home. So i really have to stop getting jacket whenever i see pretty wants i sure want to get it.  All girls are the same what! Same for bags! I always keep getting new school bag for every year. This year a little different. I'm going to school with a file. HAHA. Why? I'm waiting to go out with Ahchew to get like something alike for our school bag. I abit moodless to blog now, Why? Cause i'm thinking alot. So, i shall just post some pictures ok? :)) Poyin spammed me while i was like.. playing with my hair. LOL.





All of them fucking unglam but still, make you laugh mah <3 Show you Poyin want. Forever same face. She cute right? I know i know.




Something happen now... Sigh... That blog post is just something for us to remember our good times, not for you to feel guilty for hurting me so much, for not sparing a thought for me. Remember i told you i'm alright with everything? I'm really alright. Just stay happy for me. Don't cry lah. Later Santa Claus don't put presents under you and bobian have to put in the toilet bowl with your sashimi. HAHAHA. Alright than. That's all for today. Goodbye~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment