Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I might have been in love before, but it never felt this strong.


Basically, woke up to go to Esther home. I'm very lazy to blog, So pictures would do the job.


























Somehow Billy is somehow the cutest guy. So those girls will always flood around him, but today it happen that i'm there than Caroline they all didn't really say anything. I even lend him my nano when i didn't even lend any other people. I admit i'm bias to him. :> Ohwell, i went moodless after Billy & i had a h2h talk. He asked me everything about Teresa and i just.... answered which is like not the truth. Had dinner and stuffs and we went home. Basically that's all for today. I'm going to bathe and start on my homework. I doubt i'm sleeping tonight. I have like left maths, chemistry & social studies. Hosehliao. & i'm still blogging. Sigh. Alright than. Goodbye. 





No comments:

Post a Comment