Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, January 13, 2012

I just won't let you ruin my smile. I won't.



I'm actually really very lazy to update my blog today. But ohwell, I want to tell you guys something interesting too. & I'm afraid i will forget what happen today in school. Haha. I'm currently in love with middle parting. Oh wait, I have been using middle parting since last year. :') I'll try not to make today blog post emo because basically i'm actually very emotional right now.

Come to think of it, I'm sorry Mar. I don't mean to give you attitude right early in the morning. But i'm really upset over something in the morning. Sigh. Buyao angry la. & i don't mean not too help you take Hanxue water bottle lah. I just.. i don't know. HAHAHA.

1st Period was History. I really don't like the Male teacher. He really damn fucked up. At least, we did put in our best in our freaking homework. You shouldn't say that our homework are crap. Can i say that your teaching is crap too? To be honest. I prefer Miss Martha teaching than yours. I really hate your lesson. Because your lesson makes me sleep. -.- Than you right, shouldn't be so KP. At least i did do your work horh. If not i wouldn't bother about history if Miss Martha didn't encouraged me to study really hard and aimed for Distinction. That's basically for History.

2nd Period was Social Studies. OHYEA~ Her period never really get bored. But ohwell, i always learn something from her lesson. I've no idea why people doesn't like her lesson. I think she's really a nice teacher. But sometimes very KP lah. But it's for our own good what. HAHA. Her lesson also very cute~ <3

3rd Period was PE. Honestly i love PE today. Why? Because... We played handball today. Our goalkeeper was a guy. Mr Chew asked him to be our goalkeeper & he told us to train our throwing today. SO IT MEANS THAT WE THROW AT HIM. Okay la. Only we girls, but it happen that, we girls throwing skills really sucks. BUT OHYEA. 1 of my ball aim his arm. That's the best. (Y) Our ball keep rolling over to the lower sec guys there & i have to keep on picking up those balls! -.- BUT THERE'S A CUTE GUY PASSING ME ONE BALL. That's the best. HAHAHAHA.

Recess, Nothing much happen. :( Uhmm didn't saw you at all today. But when i left the canteen i saw you i immediately look away. I don't want your friends to say i keep looking at you. But it happen that Ahchew turned and somehow eye contact with you. Ohwell, that's lame. :x After that, went up to class and played around. That's what we always do every single day. But just that Cassan didn't really join us today because she's freaking at the library! :@

4th Period was Physics. Mr Ng lesson forever funny eh. I love his lessons the most. <3 He always give free chocolates, free sweets. WAH. HE'S SO FUNNY. He dance, he do weird actions, he always asked us ridiculous questions. It happen that i'm doing History for Alvin cause he paid me 5 dollar for it. Mr Ng keep catch me and ask me to keep it if not he will tear it away :@ All teachers like to use to tear our assignments :'( Our class guys started disturbing Mr Ng with Miss Yong.

YEA! That's basically what happen in school today. But today is RAYCHAN BDAY aka STRAWBERRY. He's such a poor boy.
1. He was the goalkeeper for the guys side for the handball. Everyday aimed at him and throw the ball at him. INCLUDING MR CHEW DID THAT OKAY~
2. Mr Chew told us to keep the ball, and those guys has a ball at their hand and all of them chase him and throw at him. POOR RAY.
3. Finish PE already, Pong plank on him. AND THAN. The rest of the guys also plank on him. Those fat guys also. Wahhh. Seriously damn poor thing.
4. He not only got bullied by us. Teachers do too. Mr Rumi gave him a birthday present. AS IN A SLAP ON HIS BACK. That really hurts. :x
5. Our class guys joker but sweet at the same time. Sang him a birthday song <3
This is about Ray Chan birthday stuffs...


This baby up there is currently at my place now. He's so cute~ HAHA. He keep crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying. I think he really dislikes me. :'( Because once i talk right, he'll start crying crying crying crying crying. YOU REALLY CRY BABY LEY. Was whatsapp-ing her about him. HAHAH. I recorded down how he cry. SO CUTE SIA. When he cry more cute, that's the reason why i keep laughing non-stop. Mummy keep ask me to stop bullying him cause i keep BOO him. & i keep ask mummy a lot of questions about him like... " Can he see me " HAHA. If he can see me when he grow up he confirm hate me for sure. He would be like thinking " This jiejie always disturb me when i sleep than i cannot have peace sleeping " HAHA. I'm so happy while talking about him. He really make my day. 

Heading over to Esther home this Sunday. I'm really excited. I miss Billy and Ahnorh so much. I'm going to like spam pictures. :x Uhmm, as promised i won't emo right. So i think i better stop posting because... something is making me really sad. :( Those who followed me on twitter i'm really sorry for being so emotional. I really don't mean it.. As in whenever i think about her i will start thinking about a lot of stuffs. :( Like memories, blablabla. AIYA. OKAY. NO MORE ELABORATION NEEDED. I'm going to go and sleep. Cow aren't replying my whatsapp cause he really don't like me keep still stucking with her. :( SIGH. It really isn't easy to move on. No joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment