Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Decision was hard enough to made, but i'm strong enough to face it

I'm so happy today. Somehow la. I didn't know i'm at the same church as MARY. Haha. But ohwell, i'll tell you what that kind little girl did later on. :) 
Morning woke up for tuition. I was mad tired but i still manage to drag myself out of the bed. Tuition was fun. Really. The teacher really go through word for word, and explain it with diagrams and colours. Super love his tuition. <3 After tuition, bathe and prepared for church. I was sooo pissed with Twinneh. Called her a million times but she didn't picked up. :@ But in the end she did. After.. like maybe the 6th call. HAHAHA. So alright left house. Bused to Bishan and meet that sweetie. So we took the church bus and we reached. Uhmmm, how to say ley. I was actually afraid to enter the church, afraid to face my church members, afraid to face my cell leader. But it turns out good in the end. That's all that matters. Than during service, i somehow don't understand what Pastor is saying. So Mary somehow simplify his words and whatsapp me. I swear that's hell sweet <3 So in the end cell group was bored but.... ok la. Bonding mah. So it's alright. :) Than after that i bused home, twinneh send me to bus stop super love her. <3 She's so sweet. Hehe. I slept on the bus and i missed my stop and so i have to go all the way to Yishun and trained back to angmokio. But ohwell, the trip was worth it. I really need sometime alone. :x Than while i bused back, i saw CB mac & i rmbr the last time i entered CB mac was like... that night, when i went to find for you. Okay. Mood totally went so down after i think about it. But oh forget it. HAHAHA. 

Day 5 - A picture of somewhere i have been to.
I have been to many places in this world since young, Like Australia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, ShangHai, Shenzhen, Beijing, Yunnan , Macau. Basically this few countries i guess. HAHA. Pictures of those places are like don't know at which corner of my laptop. But still i enjoyed every trip i had. Seriously. <3 

OHYAOHYA! Vampire Diaries & Secret Circle is up. GO CHECK IT OUT YO~ <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment