Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another random blog post.

Another random blog post at this time. I've no idea what's wrong alright... It's just.. Ah. quarreling. I really never intend to quarrel with people this year. I've really changed alot. & i don't want to be back like how i was last time. I really don't want because once i stepped back. I'm going to have a hard time coming out from that. I don't want mummy to be disappointed at me and stuffs. I know she can say that i have no guts or what so ever. You happy can already. But... just watch your words. It's really hurting sometimes. I know i shouldn't bother any single thing about her. I know the fact that i still love your girlfriend still do pester you a little. But since things are like this, alright than. I'll stop loving her. I'll not text, whatsapp her. What so ever. See her in school. I just walk away. Really far away. No eye contact, No near benches in canteen. No slight peep-ing into her class. No waiting for her to finish her class just to take a look at her. Ok? Will that be alright with you? Just freaking.. stop doubting her. You see her being drunk, cry and stuffs. Are you happy? I know you aren't & i know you love her. Simply... just trust her will you? I know she give a people feeling that you can't trust her... but for this time.. i really think she is serious. I'm " happy " to see her being like this. Ya. In fact... jealous i guess. She treats you better than me, She seems to love you more than me. Oh forget it. Just.... don't quarrel with her so much. You can take it as i'm talking crap & stuffs. But seriously.. this is what i want to say to you. You should know.. she's a really good girlfriend. So ya. Treasure her babe. & honestly, i never dislike you.
Goodbye. Shall go to bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment