Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

When I only have you inside my mind, you know that you had made me blind.

I was really upset yesterday. Why? Because i thought of Billy. I miss him so much. Like really. I didn't know he meant so much to me till yesterday. I broke down, i cried. Thinking why must he has that kind of sickness. On a freaking 12 year old boy... And while thinking of that, Obviously, i did thought of B. Cause it let me remember back to the time when i'm at Esther Home. When i'm still together with B. Like what she say and stuffs. And what she promise. & it was time that we really could talk about anything in this world. But i guess, i'm not her right girl. I don't let her smile & laugh. Or maybe you can say, Actually, i didn't really love her. I was just.... testing out how a lesbian would be. But... i didn't say i didn't love her at all. Yes. I did. But she gave me the same reaction as how a guy would. Soooo i think i lost trust in girls and guys. Ya. Both. Maybe it just means that i will be a loner. RACHEL BE LONER LEY. Joking. :> LCC ATTACHED ALREADY. REALLY FREAKED ME OUT. LIKE A FINALLY. LOL! & Someone she really loved, So good. :) But ohwell. I'm turning straight!! Pictures of today trip. I spam Zilian. HAHA. CAUSE TODAY CAMERA TAKE THE PICTURE VERY NICE. &&&&&& MY EYES A LITTLE PUFFY BECAUSE OF YESTERDAY! Super love my camera. HEHEHE.





YEAH! UNGLAM SHOTS. HAHAHA. :)))))))







The view from the Noah's Ark there is pretty can. :( & There's like... 4 wedding shots there. Ohmy. Many pretty bride. HAHAHA. We did snap a group photo! 
MUMMY ACT CUTE SEE HER LIKE. OKAY THIS PICTURE WILL BE VERY NICE IF MUMMY DIDNT PUT HER LEG UP AND HER EYES ISN'T CLOSE!!! :( 

So.... we went to wear caps like those. Okay we're hell bored when mummy was choosing what she wants. So yep. Played around in the shop. :)))) It happened that the shirt i was wearing has holes. Like a little. :x So i was kinda cold when the wind blow towards me because i didn't wear my jacket cause i think the temperature was alright. :( Ohwell....

My smelly mum lied, She said she would stick out her tongue with me, but she didn't but still.... I love my mum alot. <3 Sometimes really hate her for being such a bitch. But she took care of me herself, I have no dad. So yep. I really love her alot <3 Some zilian of me & poyin! 







Sigh. I think i really fatter sia. :( JEEZ. HAVE TO STOP EATING MAN. & Ohya, I'm going back to church! YEAH! I miss Twinneh, Jingyi, Regina. ALOT. Like mostly, they are my church friends mah. So go back also because of them only. Next week go church because of Twinneh. I miss her so much like seriously. IM GOING TO PHOTO SPAM WITH HER. UNGLAM ALSO MUST. Hehe. Ohya, i changed my phone wallpaper already! Yep, no longer you. Because... ohwell, that letter i'm planning to give you during school reopen wrote everything. I think the letter would be kinda long lorh. If my handwriting big than long. See how it goes. &&& I REALLY HATE IT WHEN I WHATSAPP PEOPLE THEY DONT REPLY OR EVEN WORST GIVE ME COLD REPLIES LIKE THAT GABRIELLE CHUA. GOING VIBER CALL TANGY SOON! YEAH! Shall blog till here. Goodbye~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment