Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Trust is something to earn.

Went to Lamma Island today. Was mad tired. :( I really hate the fact that i had climbed two mountains. Two mountains okay. Don't playplay. Ohwell, After that... we happen to saw someone that really made my day? Why? Cause that person is super good-looking and cute. Ahhhh. The thought of that person is making me smile to myself. Cause it's like. We bump into that person at the first junction. I already caught my eye on that person. Than after that, we walked to the third junction i saw that person again. Than i so hyped up and told Poyin " THERE! THAT PERSON! " Than that person heard, that person also stare back. Ok. Fucking cute. Get back to topic, through walking all this mountain. I'm thinking about B. No idea why, I'm thinking... if i really could treat her as a friend and moved on. Or i hate her and moved on. I don't know i think i choose the part on hating her. So i called her a liar when she isn't. I tried to hate her when in fact i don't hate her at all. I cried whenever i thought about everything we did and told myself everything was just a dream. I hugged Poyin and told myself everything would be alright. I told myself i have to be strong and moved on cause she has. I listened to songs to make me stop thinking. It's really very difficult but i still do it. I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for calling you a liar. Sorry for not trusting you. Sorry for making you think about everything whenever you see my blog. I'm... collapsing soon. I hate acting strong, acting like it doesn't hurt. doesn't matter. Sigh. I think i really no mood to blog already cause your tweets..... make me. don't feel like blogging. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment