Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So whose ending 2011 being single? I think i'm one of them this time.

Soooooooo, what did i do today. Those who followed on twitter should know why i'm so pissed. No elaboration needed. :) Cause i don't want to think about it. Why not just smile for everything i face. right? Sigh. Things are going back like it have to be. Let go of Teresa. Time to wake up and get back on track. Yep. I am going to do it this time, No more iloveyou, imissyou, ineedyou to her anymore. NOT AT ALL. Thanks for Gabrielle for everytime standard there for me. I know she always niam and i never appreciate. And everytime i promise i do something, i will not do it in the end. But she never fails to give up on me till yesterday. I have no idea what's wrong with me... But ohwell, nevermind. I love how things are now. Going shopping tomorrow. Kinda excited. :) Going to get clothes and stuffs. :) HEHE. Ohyaaaaa. I saw him today!
At starbucks. One word to descirbe: HOT. Hehe. He's really tall. Wanted to take a picture with him but me and Poyin are too shy. HAHAHAHA. Ohwell, we painted our nails. And we washed our hair together. AGAIN. I am like wearing the hair mask treatment thingy while blogging as she bath. :) HAHA. I need to wear this retarded hair mask for like 10-15 minutes. OKAY BE RIGHT BACK. TIME TO TAKE OUT THE HAIR MASK. Below is how the hair mask treatment look like. 
Overall rate for this product? 5/10. Jeez. It totally makes my hair so rough. :( Give me more headache. But i have plenty of it. Soooo bobian need to use. BUT I have my hair lotion to help me so it's okay. :) Watching Black Swan with Poyin. HEHEHEHE. Excited yo~ Tangy went to sleep already. Jeez. I miss him. :( I need somebody to whatsapp now. So boring. :( No idea where that Gabbie fly too. And Priscillia don't know at where also. Why life so boring want sia. And ohya. I'm going back Singapore soon. School going to start soon. I hate it. I really hate it. I don't know how to face you in school. Maybe simply just walked away whenever i see you. No smiling, No greetings, Nothing. Just... stranger. Maybe i will oftenly peep at you because i really miss you so much. But still, i'll try not too. I have to move on and accept the fact that you aren't mine anymore. :) K laaaaaa. Today blog post very long hor? HEHE. Byebye. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment