Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Must everything end up like this? When both of us turns so awkward and ran out of topics to talk.

I know i'm not the prettiest, I know i'm very unreasonable, I know i'm not a good girlfriend. I know i'm not perfect. I know she's better than me in everything. That's why i would be in this state now. :) Although i told myself not to let go of our memories, of everything we had. But still someday, i would. Because after seeing some stuffs, after talking to you. You just simply prove to me that i'm no longer worthy in your eyes. Than i keep remembering what we did together, Everytime. Ohwell, i'm starting... to get over you. To like forget every single thing of us. But i can't forget a certain stuffs. Like that night... It's really very difficult, cause afterall, that's the night that brought us close together. Ohwell, Nothing like this would be able to happen anymore, right? :) Shall post a proper blogpost instead.
Woke up about.... 11 plus bah... Saw my whatsapp, i was really happy to see what she send me. A ' baby' from her could already make my day... But that happy mood was destroyed... by something... nevermind. Shall keep it to myself. Maybe because, i'm jealous. Jealous that you both had go to that extend. Jeez, nevermind. Mummy brought us out today. Went to get groceries to bake muffin tomorrow and cookies. :) So came back i just fell asleep. Like ASAP. I was so tired. But was forced to go out again. But this time round, SHOPPING. So why won't i be happy right? :) Sooooo i got some stuffs that i always wished to have. Pictures are below! :)
Not much stuffs, but i really love every stuffs i got today. HAHAHA. Especially that jacket! CAUSE ITS LEOPARD. I don't know how to say... I just feel like changing myself you know. Like.. much much more better than her. OHYA. WLAO. I REALLY LOVE HONGKONG. I CAN SEE BUTCHES EVERYWHERE. ESP THAT FUCKING ADORABLE WANT IN THE TRAIN JUST NOW. GOSHHH~~~~~~ She was so near me. My heartbeat go damn fucking fast. Jeez. I might be migrating here. HEHE. Sigh... I'm so bored now. Whatsapp-ing you right now. But you're so..... Forget it. I shall just.... stop blogging. Abit no mood already. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment