Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Every girls wants to feel beautiful.


Hehe. I'm really happy today. BECAUSE.... i got stuffs, like mostly for friends. Only got a few stuffs for myself today. I'm also very happy that some of my friends like it. That's the main point. And, sorry. I really ran out of pictures. I was... pure busy shopping today that i neglect my phone and camera today. Hehe. Have been whatsapp-ing with my classmates recently. Everybody reaction was the same. How evil can they be. :'( They say they wouldn't talk to me because i cut my hair. Seriously. My hair isn't that short laaaaa. I still can tie. But it looks really weird. That's all. Currently skyping with Priscillia now. She's drunk really drunk. She said. dropping into the toilet bowl you can see mermaids. WOW. MERMAIDS. HAHAHAH. And than she asked me super many questions. Like the past. Crazy her. And most importantly. SHE HAS RED CHEEKS, I bet she drink too much. Ohya. Didn't really talked to T today. If i did, we just talked about normal stuffs. Like friend friend talk lorh. But earlier on, we did talked about our past. Come to think of it. We really had fun times together last time. And.. she still owe me so many stuffs. Ohwell. It's okay. :') Maybe... she will return it someday.. Wanna see the stitch i got for her? really damn cute lorh. :( I'm like having feelings towards that stitch already. :(
Ohwell, shall continue with blogging. But still, isn't it adorable?!?! Sigh. I'm currently waiting for her to online on whatsapp because i want to talk to her I dont know why. i just want to talk to her. :'( But she aren't online. So nevermind... Shall just..... Don't talk to her for a night. Wouldn't die i guess. :x Jeez. I'm like too happy to sleep today, No idea why. If you guys followed my twitter, You should know that i changed my blackberry font, right? I love it so much now. <3 HEHE. I wanted to change my housing today you know.. but... i have to keep the money for school shoes. But still in the end. I didn't get my shoes & i got these stuffs. For HK$500. :( 

Alright, Going to watch a show with Leong Poyin now. Shall post till here. BYEEE~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment