Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I should have listen to others people advice than i won't be feeling how i'm feeling right now.

Geez. I'm really upset now. The fact that you... keep asking me to be with LCC is killing me, yes killing me. Am i so that not worth fighting for? Ohwell, forget it. Your heart has her that's all. So no point for you to fight for me. Full stop. I want to hate you, to forget you. But fuck. I really tried. But i just can't. It isn't that easy. Grrrrr. I literally felt so useless now. Like wtf, i'm like a toy for you to push around here & there. You said that you loved me, this is call you love me? I think i understand your term of " love " to push you love ones to someone she don't love at all. :) You said, i gave you the feeling of you have to protect me, so your term of protection is pushing me to other girls too. WOW. I see. Interesting. :) Forget it, i think from the start, i should listen to everyone advice. I'm just someone that just needed friends. I don't need a partner. Having a partner just make me more reliable to them that's all. I have to start getting used to be single & just study real hard for my N's. No more playing, slacking. I know everytime i say say only. But at least say say makes me happier by a little. I really miss alot of people when i'm here. Most importantly. AHCHEW. <3 Marhuimin, Twinneh, Cassan, Gabbie, KarEn & Nicole. Okay weird people but yes. They are the want that i'm thinking everyday. Somehow, they were the want always giving me weird advice at different timing that makes me totally forget about you. Not to forget, Poyin of course. :') She's everyday with me here. Everyday the only person i could niam too is her. I think she also hear my story until sian liao. Everyday tell her how much i miss T, how tired i am and stuffs. Geez, I think she cannot take it already. Ohwell, As long as i know.... I won't think and talk about her as much as i used too. I'll try to forget her. I'll really try my best. Sigh. Don't have the mood to continue blogging already. Goodbye peeps! Going shopping tomorrow! Byeeee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment