Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I might continue my life w/o you, but i will not forget those memories we had.

Hey people, I'm a happygirl now. What for being sad over her right? :) Time to move on, time to forget everything. Went bowling today. Didn't really have mood in the beginning so didn't played very well. After that, Mood came. And started strike-ing. Happy die me. Than after that, Mummy planned to climb mountain. But i disagreed cause it's getting dark and scary. Sooo, we decided to cycle! I'LL NEVER CYCLE WITH MY MUM FROM TODAY. ;) She this fattybombom. Literally, all of us have to push her up the slope cause she's tired and lazy to ride. And we poor people have to run down for our bike. Repeating this scenario everytime there's a slope, So can you imagine how mad tired are we? After that. We went to catch a movie. HEHE. Favorite part of all. <3 Geez. I really love today a lot. I only texted you 1 text. I'm really happy. I could control myself not to text you. Told you i would MIA. Yep, i would, MIA forever. I know i wouldn't be yours once i get back Singapore. So just accept the fact that we had broken up. As in really broken up. :) I'm a really cheap girl. As you can see from my previous post. Not much elaboration needed. I know i talked to many weird people in this world, hot guy, horny guy, butches. I didn't really spare a thought for you feeling at those time. I thought.. you wouldn't bother. you wouldn't care so i do whatever i like. Come to think of it.. I'm selfish. Very selfish. Than when you text her, i would give a big fuss. Sigh, I think i'm too bitchy and demanding. Ohwell, nevermind. No point bringing up the past don't you think so? I love how things are now. You love how things are now. So yep, Shall just remain like this... The video i did for our monthsary, I doubt i would post it up already. Maybe shall delete it away. I guess. But.... Ahhh. I don't know. Going church tomorrow. Geez. Hope that hot ang mo lang guy is still there. Have been months since i attended church. Time to get back the feeling. :') Maybe going Noah's Ark tomorrow. Haven really decided yet. Cause mummy want to do something at home. :( GEEZ. I WANNA GO OUT AND PLAY!!!!! Alright. Goodbye! Will be back tomorrow. I'm quite happy that i have freaking 100 pageviews today. But..... not really happy cause that post is like.. about my cheap life. Geez. K laaa. Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment