Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

No matter where i stand, where you stand. I just feel that you're always near me

Currently in Hongkong now. I'm freezing cold now. Wearing socks to sleep! Maybe i should wear gloves too! :( Jialat. I'm getting weaker and weaker! :( Went to buy quite a number of stuffs today, Red Sneakers, Polka dot shirt, Leopard print pants & pink swimming costume. Getting boots tmrw. Poyin got hers. I'm going to get the exact same want. CAUSE THAT PLACE RAN OUT OF THAT BOOTS. HOW SAD. Dear going out with her tomorrow, Hope she had fun. Like really. HAHAHAHA. At least she being with someone is better than she being alone. So ohwell, i really hope she enjoy herself. I miss her so much. I'm really.... happy to have her. Happy that she asked me to stay when i really want to leave but whenever she asked me to stay my heart will like, ohwell, i don't want to hurt you. That just nice today on the plane. I watched a show, It said " Fight for what you want, if not you would never ever to be able to get her/him back. " That sentence woke me up, why am i being such a nice person? Sigh. Ohwell, I am seriously crapping. I might be going to bed soon. Going to be Poyin birthday soon. I'm going to be the first person to wish her! BLINK. Pictures up tmrw. :) Her surprise party & tmrw dinner photos! Wakaka. Goodnight. I love you dear, i'm really sorry if i made you cry today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment