Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Brown eyes, Brown hair, Brown boots.

I feel so weird blogging now cause basically Poyin is looking at me to blog. -.- Went to have dinner and shopping around IDONTKNOWWHERE. We saw 31 Butches within a few hours. There's a really really really really damn adorable butch we happen to saw. So, I got BROWN boots. I'm going to love Brown from today! :) Ah going Korea tomorrow for 5 days. Going to miss that chicken so much. :( Okay, i feel so weird continuing to blog cause that idiot keep staring. SO GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment