Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm really letting go this time

Oh well, Im using phone to update my blog. Currently in Korea now. Very very cold. :( had really fun for the past few days.. But today really mood-spoiler. Ohwell, I'm moving on. :) it's a must this time. I can't possibly stuck there forever. I'm letting you go to have why you want. I'll still be there if you need someone to talk too. I would still love you too. Definitely. :) acting strong might be tough. But I would. :) I'm going to find a replacement again. Fuck. Two replacement just to forget you. Now the freaking third. Sigh. :( bitch, please learn your lesson k? Don't be so greedy. Be satisfied with what you have. You would lose every single of your partner if you're still like this. Although I really want to bring myself to forget you, to move on, to hate you. But still I just can't. That's how much you meant to me. Never ask me to stay anymore. You would be happy with her, more happy. Not even a month. Fuck. Liked you for bout seven month, we couldnt even last for a month. How great! :) alright than. Lastly, don't hurt that girl as much as you hurt me. And last with her. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment