Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, December 2, 2011

i love you so much that every single things you do just affect me bit by bit.

Sorry for lacking of updates, Been so busy recently. Going hongkong tmrw. How awesome. HAHA. It happened that, I'm giving the relationship up so soon. I'm tired of trying. Because i know her heart would not totally be mine. I'm really sorry for breaking all those promises. I'm really sorry for not being able to fufil all those stuffs we want to do together. I will not get any long goodbye hug from you anymore. I will not be able to hold your hands anymore. I will not be able to send you home anymore.I will not be able to kiss your lips anymore. I will not be able to crap with you anymore. I will not be able to call you chicken anymore. Its no longer the same anymore. Ahfuck, i'm crying while writing this. Why am i so stupid. Why can't i just stop loving you. It's a relief i didn't tell my brother about our r/s. It ended so fast.. just 8 more days to our first monthsary and it just can't happen. Ohwell, maybe its fated. We should never be together. Our relationship together was just a dream, A dream in a fairytale. Maybe a month in Hongkong would make me forget you. Slowly.. I don't know but i'll try. Really really hard. But i'll know for sure it wouldn't be that easy. I'll still love you no matter what. I'll still say Ya, i had got over you when i haven. I think i know myself so well. If you're looking this. I'm really sorry. I really love you but... you have to make a decision. Either her or me. It can't be both. If its both, i'll leave. Wrong, i already had left. But you know what, i'll still be waiting. No matter what. If it wouldn't happen again, I'l still be waiting. I'm stupid, but stupid because of you. Its okay. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment