Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, November 28, 2011

I dont mind getting hurt by you a million times.

I really don't know what to do now? Cry? Sigh, I had already ran out of tears. If someone would come and hug me and tell me everything would be alright, everything was just a dream and you should just let go, If i'm strong enough to let you go, If i didn't love you so much. If you didn't meant so much too me. Or maybe.. If you loved me as much as you loved her. If you aren't that goodlooking till make me feel so insecure. I know you had hurt me a million times, i don't mind getting hurt all over again cause afterall, too me, you're worth all this hurt. Let's get back to topic, Those kids went to Melaka but i didn't go. If i'm not wrong, we're going back tmrw or maybe not. Not sure. :) Somehow, don't feel like going back. But i feel like going back too. Sigh. I don't know what im talking. I think i should just SHUT UP. So goodbye. Lastly, dear, iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment