Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My heart races whenever i see you.

Hey peeps! It's currently... 4 now. And guess what, i did nothing today. Just lazing in my room watching Movie with Leong. Sigh, i felt ultra useless, I keep falling asleep while talking to dear. :( I'm just pure tired recently i guess. :x I miss her so much now. :( I'm going back Singapore in... two more days. :) So why wouldn't i be excited? :) Plan to teach the do muffin today BUT....... They are keeping the storeroom so tomorrow than teach lorh! HEHE. <3 I'm so bored now. & ohya, My chicken dear owe me 1000 kisses. OMG LA. She's super adorable by saying 200 dates can clear finish already. HEHEHE. Cause i date 5 kisses. HAHAHAHA. Wlao. I really cannot stop laughing whenever i think of that, Where would you even find such an adorable girlf/boyf. I love her so much <3 Although...... i ALWAYS get jealous when she talk to her that friend. :( Sigh. She's so much prettier than me. I'm so INSECURE whenever she talk to my CHICKEN. :( Ahhh, Suan lerh, I know my chicken love me can already :) HEHEHE. <3 K laaaaaaaaa. I shall go and do something meaningful if not forever stare at the lappy meh!?! HEHE. K la. Byebye. <3 Maybe i will post later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment