Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm nothing to you in the beginning, nothing to you all the while.

As promised, i would blog something really very special.. & I can't think what's so special and i decided to blog something, someone who i really missed alot, Someone who was always there for me when i cry, Someone who would always greet me when i come back from school. Someone who would do some stupid stuffs to make you laugh. Someone who knows you the best. So.. who is this special someone? Yes. Its' my dog. I miss my dog alot. It has been sent away. Because of my mum. I really miss him alot. I want to hug him when i'm crying. I want to snuggle with him. I want to do everything with him. I want to walk him downstairs. Close friends like Tangy would know how much i love him. Bryan was really upset when mummy said we had to send the dog away. Literally, Bryan ran out of house with the dog. Sigh. i miss you.. i really do.. Do you still remember me? How's your new family treating you? Good? Does it have a bigger place for you to roam about? Do you even enjoy your life there? Sigh... I really miss him... alot alot. Maybe some of my friends do miss him though. He's too adorable, too difficult to forget... Here's a picture of him.. I really regret.. not taking photos of him...


As there's a saying, you always regret after you lose something. Ya, i really regret not always playing with him, i do neglect him sometimes too. Sigh.. Ohwell, Not only this i do regret after losing T also, I didn't really treasure her and stuffs, Always give her fucked up attitude, she's always the one giving in to me, and we both forever quarreling, i get jealous easily, Aiya. Forget it. No point bringing the past up. :')
What i did today... Basically, i woke up REALLY LATE, slept around morning time cause i was whatsapp-ing T. I literally.. cried like a mad dog last night. Ohwell, forget it. Don't talk about it. Though whenever i thought about what she say, i really feel like crying & i really dread christmas to come after what you said you will do. Sigh, Nevermind went to watch a movie. Uhmmmm. I think not bad ley~ Hehehe. After that came home and had dinner! SUSHI. Yummy!~ Than here am i blogging now. :) Sigh. Going back Singapore next week soon. So fast.. I'm going to miss Hongkong :( But i miss my friends in Singapore too. & i don't know how to face T in school. I'm really scared, after seeing her i feel like crying. i dont know... Those who followed me on twitter also should have know what i want for christmas. I just need.. a hug from her that's all. And she can leave me already. Dont even need to be friends anymore. Because, her hug are the best gift she could give me. Because the scent on her still lingers around me now. The warmth she give.. Tht feeling of being protected. I would never find someone who would give me the exact same feeling. I don't know what to blog anymore.. Because everytime i blog about you, think about you. I feel like crying.. Sigh.. i don't know why i can't get over you yet.. Why isit so difficult for me, so easy for you. :( I guess i shall continue blogging tomorrow. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment