Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Getting over you its difficult, but i have too.

Hey peeps, Sorry for lack of updates, I'm being a lazy fellow recently. HAHA. Been busy with stuffs. More & more arguments with her. More & more misunderstanding with her. Lacking trust between each other. More & more difficult to continue this relationship. She's tired. I'm tired. Both of us got tired of trying. Wait, wrong. She hasn't give up yet i guess. I hope she hasn't. I really want her to make me not to give up. She ensuring me that her heart only has me. But would that happen? I know it wouldn't. She's no longer mine. She's no longer able to be there for me anymore. She's just not mine anymore. Fullstop. Alright. I think i have to blog a proper post from today onwards. I won't be emo anymore. I won't think about her anymore. I'll not cry every night. I'll not think about her. I'll not be soft-hearted anymore. Ohwell, going disneyland! Excited yo~ Fourth time going there. Hehe. Poyin and I had an aimed. Every single trip we have to take a picture with a butch that we spotted! Haha. That's how lame both of us are. :') My sweetheart being such a lame girl. So guailan. Ohwell, She become my sweetheart also because have reason want. We joking joking only. So don't anyhow think~~~ HAHAHAA. Ahhh. My hair so retarded. LOL! :> RIGHT?!?!?! Ohyaaaaaaa, I think i'm in love..... in love with............................................................ MY BED. BWAHAHAH. I don't know if i should upload the video i did for you up. Does it still matters? Does our r/s still have hope? Ahhh. I don't know. I'm going to bed soon. GOODNIGHT! I don't want go disney land in  a zombie state. FYI, I like leopard prints since i'm Sec 1 and my classmates know that. I wanted red hair when i grow up since i'm sec 2. It just happen that we like the same thing! LOL. I'm going to get some furry and knitted tops. AND of course SHOES & BAGS. HEHE. Okay that's it. BYEBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment