Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You're like always there for me, i love you dear.

I know that when i'm falling, you would always be there to catch me, RIGHT? :) 
Alright, back to topic. Today was basically slack at Esther home. What i did today was just simply clearing out the Garden Because my mum went out to get furniture. I'm praying hard that everything would be done by SATURDAY. Texted Dear today, She made me jealous earlier on! :( Who ask she so handsome. KEKE. Nevermind laaaa. I'll try not to get jealous that easy anymore. *TRY*It's pretty sad that her prepaid is low and i can't text her that much & maybe OFTEN. I'll miss her like... ALOT. Haha. That Billy is forever adorable, i was lazy to get up and get cereal and he fed me. HOW CUTE. & That AHNORH. Super adorable sia. Oh, ANYWAY, AHNORH IS THAT SMALL LITTLE BOY. He keep get bully by BILLY. HAHA. Kids are playing with UNO. I just bathed. Super comfortable. KAKAKA. Poyin turn to bath now. Mummy got Christmas preparation & i have to do the living room later! :( Sigh. Equals today not slacking at all. SIGH. :( Nevermind. I die die also want talk to dear today. :) Okay la. I shall help Billy now, :) He super poor thing, everything also do himself. :) I shall give him a helping hand. WEEEEEEE :> Okay. Byebye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment