Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, November 21, 2011

imissmychickendearsomuch

Hey i'm like so bored right now. Those kids are beside me now playing UNO. While me.. BLOGGING & of course texting my dear la. The cute boy beside me now, using my phone. AFTERALL, he has cancer, SO.. I'm being kind to lend him my phone and play. Mummy came back from her shopping trip. Ohcrap. Have to clear everything once dinner is done. WHICH IS... Like don't know until what time. Ahh, i'm so bored here. I miss my dear so much when i'm here. But ohwell, i promise her i won't anyhow think when i'm here. So... i won't lorh. HEHE. But just now, Dear said something that i almost cry. But i held back my tears. AND OHNO. THERE'S A NEW KID COMING. Heard from MUMMY HE'S SOMEONE typically crazy in mind? HAHA. JOKEEEEEE. Omg la. I think tonight i want close the door and lock the door and sleep. IF NOT WHAT IF HE JUMP INTO THE ROOM AND DO SOMETHING STUPID. Ok. I'm mad. Anyhow thinking. KAKAKA. Okay laaaaa. I shall go and play with the kids now. ZAIJIAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment