Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Am i dreaming? Or all this are real?

Basically, i'm enjoying life here today. I slept 13 hours today. :) Because last night was basically chatting with dear till 4 plus. We talk many many stuffs & i'm really excited for the day she give me a ring. I'm serious. :( I really don't want break with her so soon. I really love her. I was the last person to wake up. SUPER PAISEH. WHEN... ALL OF THEM STARE AT ME TO WAKE ME UP. :( Nevermind, Back to topic. :) I was helping to wash the freaking kitchen. & I slip and fall and my back hurts like. WHATTHEFUCK. HAHA. Nevermind. :) I'm missing my chicken dear so much. Its like every post of mine. I confirm will write i miss my chicken dear. BECAUSE. I REALLY MISS HER SO MUCH. AND MY TRIP EXTEND TILL MONDAY NIGHT. :( Sigh. Maybe tuesday go watch Breaking dawn lorh. PLAN TOTALLY SPOILED. Wanted Sunday. But ahh. NEVERMIND. :) HEHE. I'm waiting for DINNER. Super hungry can. They have a habit of no lunch here. :( SOOOOO, I haven even eat my lunch! :( SIgh. Alright than. Byebye. :) We can eat dinner already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment