Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I thought that you had forgotten all the promises.

Ohwell, Hello. Quite early for me to blog today, Because... Basically i had a tiff with Dear last night, I was really really really very upset, But i bet she knows how upset i am. I really feel like dying last night, I swear. But.. Afterall, i can't be selfish. The fact that Dear still like her ex would never change that fast. SOOOOO, I shall just treat it that she just love her ex & me at the same time. Dear, if you're reading this, Please know that i really love you a lot. Although you hurt me so much last night, Although i really hate the fact that in your heart there's still your ex. & whenever i thought about that, I would want you go back to her. Do you know i really get jealous SUPER EASILY. Do you know that i cry easily? And of course, i get hurt easily.. Sigh, forget it. No point talking about this anymore since we're okay now. :) I woke up super early today because. I CANT EVEN SLEEP. HAHA. I'm acting strong today. I didn't shed a tear, although whenever i think about it i would. But, not to let the other people sense that smth wrong with me, i act like i'm alright when i'm not. Sigh. I really have no mood to continue typing out how i feel, I will seriously cry or whatsoever. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment