Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

You might know me, but in fact you don't

Sorry for neglecting my blog for maybe weeks? Busy with stuffs the past few days. Went Batam, Penang & back to Singapore. I'll just cut it short should i? An accident happen between me and my crush and leads to many other mistakes and i don't know what to do about it. Felt pretty hopeless and of course. I do regret doing it. Like obviously right? Sigh, close friends might know what i'm saying but i'm pretty sure quite a number of people in school now about it. But what matters most is.. Tht incident did affect me alot. It just make me love you more and stuffs and i get more worried for you & stuffs. & i really like how the way we are texting now. Like seriously. Although many people told me not to text you. & Not to forget, you're really dumb sometimes, like today i asked you to send your girlfriend. " love you " and you thought that i'm saying it too you. HAHA. Pretty dumb. Sigh. I miss that night, a little, do you? LOL. Kk. Back to topic, have been staying at home today. Don't really feel like going out. Headache and stuffs. Sigh. I shall take a nap now than. See ya! Bye. Will really try to update as often as i could. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment