Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

You're just so attractive to me.

Hey peeps! I really enjoyed school today. Because.. everywhere i go i see her. Haha. Why won't be happy? The movie was really crap. I catch no balls. :( Although i was like sitting with Joel Zhang? He's another distraction from my movie. LOL. Jokejoke. Priscillia being very weird today. :( She keep complaining & complaining. & she's dancing now! LOL. How cute can she be. LOL. :x I'm really tired today.. Things really aren't going well at all. Maybe i'm also a replacement. LOL. Ah, there's no school tomorrow. How awesome can that be.. Be jealous kays. :) Wlao. I really don't know why i will like keep thinking of her. & thinking of her make me laugh to myself. & my friend say i'm mad. Omg. Why are all this happening :( I know i love bebe right? :( Sigh.. I really don't know what to do. I'm a little lazy to continue blogging. So yea. Goodnight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment