Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I tends to smile whenever i read your text messages

I swear this picture is abit retarded but i ran out of pictures. :( School was really fun today with classmates and stuffs, when nobody boss around. I seriously love it. :> Though there's part of it which totally freak me out. Bonding between our classmates are really getting closer & i seriously love the class more & more. Currently texting schoolmates, I wonder where lcc fly. We didn't really talk much today :( Sigh.  She become very busy recently. :( Cassan went to give the money to @puffydelights. Hope the stuffs i ordered come ASAP. Hehe. :> Really looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to tomorrow cinema outing with class. It's going to be fun. :) & yep. I swear i'm mad tired today. Till here than, Love you guys. Goodnight. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment