Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Never look back at what decision you had made.

Finally, Stress-free. Don't plan to go to school tomorrow, But mummy insist of going. :( How bitchy can she be sometimes. The massage chair Bryan bought for her is occupying so much that i have to use my lappy on the floor from today onwards! :( Done watching that Taiwan Drama. Rate it 8/10. I really like that show a lot. Today didn't quarrel with bebe, in fact, we didn't quarrel for a very long time already. Should you praise us or something? Joking lah. HAHA.  I really miss that lady :( Lcc went to sleep again. Can't take it man. We both didn't talk much today as she's busy with stuffs & I'm skyping with Priscillia now. She's such a bitch. LOL. Sigh. I'm not excited for school, holidays could you faster come? I want to go to Hongkong badly.. :( No idea why i miss me ding-dong & my bed. Sigh. I need to save money already. No money sia. Crap. My interenet today being such an ass also! Wlaooo. :( Going to bed soon! Night peeps! I'm going to update tomorrow! I'm so proud of myself. I'm so not lazy to update my blog this few days. & bebe GET WELL SOON. I love you so much my dear. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment