Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, October 17, 2011

No matter how neglected i felt, my love for you would never change.

Can i say i'm happy with the results or what? HAHA. At least i'm able to promote. That's the main point, right? :) PE test tomorrow. Wtf. Might me meeting @puffydelights. Seriously, theirs stuffs are really cheap. Like those ring, so please do support. I need to rush home because of mummy surprise. Busy day tomorrow. Pray hard that Marhuimin going to school tomorrow. She has been skipping school for the past few days. Somehow i do miss her though we had conflicts between each other. Lcc went to sleep so early sia. Everyday standard time. Ohya. Not to forget. Bebe cut her hair. HAHA. Make me laugh non-stop. & when she show me the IC photo. ALL THE MORE I LAUGH NON-STOP. I really love the hair-dresser as she really cut baby hair till damn short and cute. BUT NOT HANDSOME. Weeee. I'm so bitchy. I spend so much on that blogshop. HEHE. Worth it though. I might get more from her. WEEE. See my mood and see my income. Need to save money for Marhuimin & Poyin birthday stuffs. Trying to be a really good friend though. & lastly. Priscillia. LAST LONG BITCH. Alright, Heading to bed too! Nights peeps! I love you guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment