Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Maybe i'm not good enough for you, but all these memories is enough for me.

I swear in this picture, I really have puffy eyes, right? I cried while i was at Penang, so its obvious for my eyes to be puffy. So come to conclusion. From the previous post, i did mention that i'm obviously in love with a girl right? That girl might be toying with me and stuffs. BUT. i still let her toyed. But i seriously love it whenever we had a h2h talk session. I'm missing her so much, Because of her.. i did so many stupid things but i think it's worth it. At least she did care for me and that's more that matters. Hehe. But currently, she aren't replying my text! :( Maybe she's sleeping or something, afterall, she had training earlier on so it's ok for her to fall asleep, i wont be angry with her. HEHE. JOKING. Aww, back to topic. I want to eat honeystars again! Although i clear the other packet of honey stars. I promise that girl that i would cook for her when she come over the next time. GOSH. I seriously don't know what i'm doing recently. Yes i know i love her and stuffs, but i can't possibly spoil this freaking r/s. If not her teammates would hate me for life, her girlf clique would also hate me and name me as a bitch though things might not pass down forever but still i gave them a very bad impression and i don't want that to happen. Sigh. Nevermind. Shall let MIRACLE to happen eh. Currently watching True Blood Season 1 though very long already. I have to watch it to understand the rest of the season. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment