Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm physically & emotionally tired of everything, do you? I put in so much effort in you but do you bother?

I'm here to update this little space of mine. Winks~ I bet i'm hardworking enough to blog right, i had really run out of pictures. Somehow, i'm tired of my life recently, Drinking, smoking, cutting & crying. Daily habit eh? Normal people would get tired, why won't i? Hah. I don't know what to say anymore. Currently it's just. I'm tired of handling so many stuffs at one time. I hurt that guy that love me so much thrice, i hurt that girl who love me. Than now i think i had KARMA strike on me, i love this girl but i'm doing so much things just because of her. Because i love her, i think that doing all those would attract her care and attention. Full of bullshit. Woken up from my dream the past few days. I would still hold on on loving you, but i'm not going to be so foolish anymore. This is me, the new Rachel. Whether you like it or not. Accept it. :>
Back to topic, Yesterday, went to watch " IN TIME " with my lovely girl named Poyin & Priscillia. The show is really not bad, If that pervertic maniac wasn't with us. I sure rate that day 10/10. We was like hyped up at hub. I'm serious. HAHA. But i'm pretty fed-up with the guy selling ticket. I'm wearing a freaking uniform and he can't give me student price? Screw you. Teresa wanted to join us for the movie but she headed home instead, no idea why. But NEVERMIND. After that, headed home as i promised my mum i would be home by 7 but i was already 8 plus. And crap~ HAHA. Have to head home ASAP.  So let's talk about today. Extended lesson was totally a waste of time. I'm basically sleeping through lessons. :( AND come to think of it. I haven completed my chemistry, maybe copy from classmates tmrw. HEHE. Pass to classmates the stuffs i did for them. I'm quite touched by some of them cause they put it in their wallet! Hehe. That's was why i'm quite happy. Okay, i admit i'm mad. When i'm going home, i saw Teresa. Like finally, after so long i could see her and could see her and know that she's alright. That's all that matters. For her to be alright. And some interesting happen stuffs happen today because i texted Ahchew ex. He turned so friendly like seriously, totally don't sounds like him but it's him. Ohmy~ LOL! Anyway, i think i'm going to do a dedication post in another post. I'm basically bored and i want to find things to do to be occupied! So.. Be honoured if your dedication is up there! Love you guys so much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment