Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Such a meaningful day, when your smile melted my heart.

Oh. I'm lazy for the update of dedication. Afterall, today is the 11/11/11 such a nice date so i have to update my blog right? Haha. Went to school and stuffs. Finally able to see that girl again. HAHA. She just walk to fast so a glance is enough to make my day. But when i go and see her twitter my good mood totally fly away. Nevermind. I'm currently waiting for Poyin to come over as we really want to watch 23.59. I'm going Malaysia this sunday and i can't text her! :( I'll miss her though i know she won't! LOL. Aww. Done crapping. Since today is 11/11/11 i can simply make 11 wishes. So here it is..
1. I wish you would be alright no matter what happen.
2. I wish that sometimes you would like think of me or something.
3. I wish that i could like always be there for you when you needed me.
4. I wish that you could move on quickly since she had already moved on.
5. I wish that i'll be happy & of course don't cry that easily.
6. I wish that this relationship would really last.
7. I wish that Ahchew wouldn't be so sad over Nc & would get over Nc very fast.
8. I wish that Poyin could faster find her Mr Right.
9. I wish that i would like have plenty money.
10. I wish that i would be the happiest, luckiest girl.
11. Lastly, i wish that you love me.
I might update about the show once i'm back! <3

Hey peeps! I'm back from 23.59, Maybe i'll rate the show 7/10. Because basically some parts which were supposed to be scary i was laughing away. I was munching honey stars while the rest of the other people are munching on popcorn. I swear i'll never go to watch a movie at Golden Village anymore. It's so expensive! :( Dear said she want to watch too! Maybe i'll watch it with her again. I don't mind watching again because afterall, i didn't catch any balls at this current movie. I really want to go and see Dear tomorrow. BUT. I'm going tampiness. This is so crappy. Nevermind than. Next week go out with her watch movie can already. HAHA. I have no idea where is she now! :( But still, i have no idea why the hurting thingy came back. :( I really hate it whenever it hurts because i'm sure i would give dear cold replies. Ahh. I'm tired, i want to go to bed, But i don't feel like. Anyway, i'm excited for December! Going Hong Kong & Korea with LEONG. Going to do so many stuffs with her. WEEE. Although i'll miss dear a lot, but she can't possibly fly there too right! It wold be seriously mad. HAHA. & This is crap. I'm freezing cold now. I'll continue posting tmrw! Seeya! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment