Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Even though i couldn't be with you forever, just note that you're always in my mind no matter where i go.

I'm happy today. Because dear today eat wrong medicine. Like a sweet only. I know i'm stubborn keep don't want go see doctor but dear promise she would pei me go see doctor. I bet she's sleeping like a pig now. ;) Going Malaysia tmrw & i'll miss her. K la. Until her. WAN AN.
Conversations of us, HEHE. I SCREENSHOT:

This is how crazy and lame my dear is. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment