Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, November 14, 2011

The moment when you said " i love you " my heart flutters.

Hey peeps, Although i'm home the whole day but many many things happen. I'm like totally tiring myself out through today. I had a tiff with my precious friend. :( Do you know tht she meant the most to me? Like maybe you guys should know that i always treat her as my first priority. That's why i would like be so sad and emo and stuffs. Sigh. I really want to gain back my smile you know. I really want things to go back like how things were. :( I know i had stated everything clearly on facebook. But still, you really meant alot to me.. Fine, Back to topic. I was waiting Dearest to online when i know she wouldn't online during the afternoon. So i waited about 8 plus. Which is when she online. We finally talk! Hehe. After the whole day, How happy could i be. Somehow i got jealous that she's being able to see her ex in school for the past few days when she go to school. Ah, but that's not the point! The point is i'm so happy that when we end the conversation she said i love you. HEHE. Abit stupid for me to get so happy, but the reason is.. because it always happen that i'm the one who said it. Not her.. SO OF COURSE I'M HAPPY. Hope tomorrow she also same time online or maybe earlier. Maybe doing my nails tmrw. See how it goes. HEHE. Sigh.. I'm still depressed, Maybe i should do holiday assignmentto occupy my time. Ya. That's more like it. HEHE. Okay done. I'm done blogging today. Long post right? Cause i'm hardworking today. Ok Joke. I'll be back tomorrow. About the dedication thing. I will post ASAP. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment