Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Maybe your feelings isn't the same as how i'm feeling, but i really love you

I miss my hair! When it's brown. GAAAAA. My hair now is freaking BLACK. :( Dear today super weird. SO COLD WANT. Don't like it when she's cold. Both of us machiam nothing to talk. :( She finally get back her phone than she give me this kind of replies. See also will sian nah~ Ah, forget it. I promised her i won't make her pissed & sad. So i won't give her any attitude. Even if this r/s is one-sided. I'm alright with it. I'm serious. I'm simply.. in love with her. She's somehow the one who turned me to be interested in girls. Going out with dear this Thurs with Jingyi. Hope it won't turns out awkward cause afterall it's my first date with Dear. HAHAHA. We just tgther for 5 days only horhhhh. I really hope we could last though we really had ran out of topic to talk & she take a longer time to reply text. Ah nvm. It's time to get used her late reply. My hair condition is getting from bad to worst, i swear. I need to repair or something. Heading Novena with Poyin tmrw to hunt for Tuition for next year. Wakaka. K la. I'm done. I might be going to bed soon. :) Will be back tmrw. BYEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment